- ArchiMate Q&A Forum – open Google Group for discussion of ArchiMate and Modelling.
- Archi User Forums – for discussion of Archi, ArchiMate, Enterprise Architecture and Modelling.
- ArchiMate Models at GitHub – share your models on GitHub.
Archi Extensions and Plug-ins
Archi is built on an extensible plug-in framework (Eclipse). For the official Archi plug-ins, see the Archi Plug-ins page.
Here’s a list of plug-ins created by other developers:
- Archi Database-Plugin, a plug-in that stores models in a central repository. Created by Hervé Jouin.
- XGMML Importer, a plug-in to import XGMML format files.
- CMDBuild for Archi is an extension to Archi developed at the University of Bologna and SIAE Rome that integrates CMDBuild, the Configuration and Management Database, with Archi. The CMDBuild newsletter introduces this plugin. Slides and videos (Italian) are also available.
Archi Language Packs
A language pack is a third-party add-on that consists of a number of plug-ins that are added to the Archi installation in order to use Archi on non-English systems. To install a language pack ensure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of Archi. Then download the language pack and unzip the contents into the “plugins” folder of the Archi installation. Mac users will need to right-click on the Archi app and “Show Contents” to find the “plugins” folder in the app bundle.
Archi Colour Schemes
Archi allows you to set the default colour for each ArchiMate element in Preferences. You can also export and import these colour schemes.
To install a scheme, download and save the file then, in Archi, go to Preferences, “Colours and Fonts” and then click the “Import Scheme” button and import the file.
Colour Schemes provided by J-B Sarrodie
Archi Model containing the Colour Schemes
J-B Sarrodie has also created an Archi model that contains an ArchiMate 3.0 Notation Overview as a Canvas and the Notations with the different colour schemes as Views.